About Turbo Tutoring
Who is This Program Designed For?
- Motivated students or families who don’t need a $1000 six week prep program. Turbo Tutoring is a one-time $325 fee. Just as it requires a minimal time commitment, the financial burden is much easier to handle as well.
- Students who are deeply involved and committed to various after-school commitments like sports, jobs, and other activities. Turbo Tutoring SAT Prep Classes require little in the way of time… a single two and thirty minute session prior to the SAT or PSAT.
- Turbo Tutoring will share all of the SAT Prep Class information regarding strategy, approach, common questions/styles, and other test-taking tips that a longer program will, but is designed for students in an optimized setting. The target audience will successfully be able to take the skills learned at the session and apply them toward the SAT/PSAT as well as their everyday tests in various subject areas.
- Financially-conscious families who seek to give their child every academic advantage possible.
- Last-chance seniors who, prior to taking the test for the final time before they begin the arduous process of college applications, are trying to boost their scores just enough to get that competitive edge in northern Virginia.
- Prospective Thomas Jefferson or other magnet school candidates whose PSAT score is part of the selection requirements.
- Younger students looking to take advantage of the National Merit Scholarship Award, given each year based on PSAT scores.
What Will I Get out of This Program?
- Strategies and information on all of the sections of the SAT or PSAT. Students will learn about all sections of these tests including Reading, Writing, and Math.
- Students will gain valuable insight into the construction of the tests, the most common types of questions, time-management skills, and other important details that will help them improve their scores.
- Advice on workbooks and other test-prep materials. Many families find themselves staring at endless shelves of SAT/ACT books, but few know which are the most valuable. Turbo Tutoring will provide you with a list of SAT Prep Class suggested reading selections to make your at-home practicing the most effective it can be.
SAT PSAT AP Prep Course in Virginia
Who We Are:
After earning a Bachelor’s Degree in English and a Master’s Degree in Secondary Education from George Mason University, Gregg began his teaching career in 1996 with Fairfax County Public Schools, one of the most recognized school systems in the United States. Over the last 20 years, he has enjoyed a great deal of success helping students with their preparation for a variety of standardized tests including the PSAT, SAT, ACT and the SOL.
SAT ACT Prep Class Virginia
After earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Math Education from the University at Albany, and Master’s Degrees in both Math Education and School Counseling from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Dan started his career in Fairfax County Public Schools in 1997. He enjoys working with students so that they have a clear understanding of what colleges are looking for on applications. He teaches skills instrumental to excelling on standardized math tests including the SAT and the ACT, tests which are critical to college admissions decisions.