- “Partnership Broadens Reach of Tutoring Company” by Ashley Claire Simpson (from the Connection)
- “High School Students Accelerate SAT Test Prep in Single Turbo Tutoring Session” by Sandy Clingman (from the Examiner)
- “CHS Student Wins Award for Essay” (from the Connection)
- “Chantilly High Senior Awarded Scholarship” (from the Centreville Independent… thanks Mary Stachyra Lopez)
- “Award for Essay” (from the Centreville Times (pg 9)… thanks Bonnie Hobbs
- “Turbo Tutoring Helps Ellie’s Hats” (from the Connection… thanks to Steve Hibbard)
- “Recommended Tutors in Washington” (from Washingtonian Mom… thanks to Adrienne Wichard-Edds)
- “Black Bench Fit and Turbo Tutoring Partner to Offer Scholarships to Local Students” (from PRlog.org)
- “Black Bench Fit adn Turbo Tutoring Partner to Offer Scholarships to Local Students” (from the Ashburn Patch… thanks to Karen Graham)
- “Turbo Tutoring Awards Scholarships” (The Centreview… thanks to Bonnie Hobbs)
- “Local Tutors Give Back with Event at Redskins Park” (The Centreville Independent… thanks to Mary Stachyra Lopez)
- “Turbo Tutoring Awards Scholarship” (Leesburg Today… thanks to Danielle Nadler)
- “Turbo Tutoring Gives Back to Community” (The Loudoun Times Mirror… thanks Karen Graham)
- “Gaining Confidence for SAT’s” (The Centreview… Thanks to Bonnie Hobbs!)
- “Prepare for the SAT” (The South Riding magazine)
- “Local Educators Bring SAT Tutoring to Briar Woods” (The Ashburn Patch… thanks to Dusty Smith!)
- “Students Strapped for Time, Cash Get SAT Help From Local Educators”
(Centreville Patch… Thanks to Mary Stachyra)
- “Area Tutors Offer Test Prep Program” (Loudoun Times)
Check out these recent articles on SAT scores. Very interesting.
- “The Story Behind the SAT Overhaul” from the NY Times. A super-long, but interesting write-up about the history of the SAT, its criticisms, and its attempt to create a better test.
- “Five Myths About the SAT” from the Washington Post
- “SAT To Drop Essay Requirement and Return to Top Score of 1600 in Redesign of Admission Test” from the Washington Post
- “SAT Reading Scores at an All Time Low” from the Washington Times.
- “SAT Reading Scores Hit a Four Decade Low” from the Washington Post.
And here’s a recent one on the unique process by which the SAT essays are graded.